Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Thor/Jane || Trouble" by Aislynn (Thor)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: "Thor/Jane || Trouble" by Aislynn (Thor) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Thor/Jane || Trouble" 03-11-2012
Thor is *exactly* the sort of trouble Jane is interested in... Password is thoristrouble
Fandom: Thor
Song: Trouble by Pink
Vidder: Aislynn
Length: 2:06 (19.6MB WMV)

Link(s): http://vimeo.com/38301863
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gpe8gq

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:53 am    Post subject: Thor/Jane || Trouble by Aislynn Reply with quote

OMG awesome vid! Really great lyric use, and WOW Chris Hemsworth is hot! He reminds me a bit of Heath Ledger.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, thank you so much, Heather! I'm so glad that you liked it! *beams* And I totally agree about Chris Hemsworth ZOMG!hotness, lol! (I hadn't thought about it but I definitely see what you mean about a bit of resemblance to Heath Ledger, too. )

Thanks again! *hugs* ♥!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The opening with the music and the opening of your vid worked so well here; it just meshed. I loved it. And then the close up of Thor; nice touch.

I LOVED It. I love how you can make such a clean vid without overdoing it with so much glitter and glam; (Effects/beatuse).

I loved how you used "I'm Trouble" It worked brilliantly.

P.S I loved this movie; and I ship them.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Brooke! *beams* I'm so glad that you liked this one (and that you loved the movie and you ship 'em, too, yay! ).

I really appreciate what you said about my vidding, also! I'm planning on doing a more glitzy sort of vid one of these days just to break out of my usual style but, I have to admit, I really like vidding simply and trying to let the clips and their internal motion and just the basic editing and everything speak for themselves.

Thanks so much again for watching and for your lovely comment! ♥♥♥!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was so fun!! I LOVED IT even though I've never seen the movie...haha that scene at 1:00 min with his shirt off! Yum! and all the girls and even that old guy staring at him. Great job!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Thor/Jane || Trouble by Aislynn Reply with quote

That was so so fun!! Your clip to lyric was so great and so on-point. This vid had me smiling so much! (The shirtless Thor didn't hurt )
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tehe, I loved this!! I watched Thor a few months ago - and I enjoyed it far more than I thought I would! Love the guy who plays Thor. He's so hot and funny and adorable! Ahem... sorry... I got a little carried away Anyway, your vid reminded me why I love this movie so much - because of its' great balance of action, romance and humour (and because of Thor, of course ). Great work on the lyrics!
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki: Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked it even without having seen the movie. It's funny, the older guy is Stellan Skarsgard, who is Alexander Skarsgard's (Eric from True Blood) father! He also played Bootstrap Bill in the Pirates of the Caribbean, among other things. Anyway, thanks again for watching and for commenting, I appreciate that so much! ♥!

Becca: Thanks so much! I'm so glad that the fun came across in this one and that it made you smile! (And I agree, shirtless!Thor is never a bad thing, lol! ) Thanks again for watching and commenting! I really appreciate that! ♥!

Karolina: Thanks so much! Ooo, I didn't know you'd seen Thor, I'm glad that you enjoyed it! And I agree Chris Hemsworth is soooooo hot, funny and adorable in it! I'm so happy that you felt this vid represented the fun in the movie, too! Thanks again for watching and commenting, I appreciate that so much! ♥!
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kind of deeming this a tribute vid to Chris Hemsworth. Which is good because eiwqoth4ruahgiufkdjsfnkn *drools* (Seriously, though. DAYUM!)

Cute vid, Ais. Great lyrical interpretation, especially in the beginning. I loved the voiceover you had in the middle - so funny!
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hee, I just may have mentally subtitled this one "ZOMG, CHRIS HEMSWORTH IS HAWT!" the entire time I was making it... So you're definitely right on target in thinking that!

Thanks so much, hon! I'm really glad that you enjoyed it!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:33 am    Post subject: Thor/Jane || Trouble by Aislynn Reply with quote

Oh my gosh, another one that I missed! = This was sooooo freaking adorable and awesome, I can't stop smiling! Loved it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: